Friday, April 24, 2009

Around 10:00 in the morning on April 18th, I walked Daniel out to the car to say "goodbye" and send him off to North Carolina for Temporary Duty and Field Medic Training...He will be there until Mid-July, however, he is going to try to come visit on a weekend or two if he can.
...There goes my Hubby...
After Daniel left, I went back to the apartment to study Lesson 31 in the Joseph Smith-Teaching of The Prophets Manuel for Relief Society (I was asked to sub-teach for Sunday the 19th).
After studying for awhile, I called Stacie and invited her over. When she got here we decided to walk over to the Ferry and take it across the River over to Norfolk so we could go walk around the Mall for awhile. Before heading back, we got a couple of Smoothies-and they were Gooood!!
It was a beautiful day and we had fun visiting while we walked around. It was Sooooo nice to get out of the Apartment for awhile!!!

That evening around 6:00 pm, my friends Racheal and Brandon picked me up and took me to Virginia Beach to go Mini Golfing. We played 18 holes and Rachael came in 1st with 45 points, Brandon got 57...and I came in last...lol, I don't remember what I got, but it was "Up there!"
When I golf I usually manage to get the Highest score, and when I play games that you're supposed to get the Highest score, I claim it as 'playing golf,' since I usually get the least amount of points!! LOL...my Game Point System must be wired backwards!!
Here are a few pics that I got with my Cell ph-(I forgot my camera):
"...Hey.. You... Guy..."
When we were done Golfing, they took me to a movie called "Dragonball." I never really saw the TV Series, but the Movie was good.
~Thank you Stacie, Rachael & Brandon for a Fun Filled Day!!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

It's rough when your man has to leave for long periods of time. But I swear it will be like Christmas when he finally comes home. Hang in there and stay busy.

That mini golf place looks fun!

Lacey Lu said...

Thanks...it's not as bad, knowing that no matter how much time we are apart-for whatever reason, the time we Have Together will Always be MORE!!! :-) ;-)

Crystal and Bryan said...

I'm sure it will be hard having Daniel gone, but you are strong and will make it through.

Krista said...

:)