Monday, June 15, 2009

"QUACK-UP" ...and "3 Truths & a Tease"...

One night, while laying in bed, just as I was about to fall asleep this "definition" of a QUACK-UP popped into my head...Quiet Unnoticed Announcement Cleverly Kept-Until Proven. ...This quickly became an idea I thought of using to announce on our blog (about us having a baby)...a little Riddle (or whatever you wanna call it) followed shortly after the "QUACK-UP" thought...It goes like this:

How do you get 2 from 1 and 3 from 2 when 40 is the added sum of subtracting 1 from 1 to get 2 when 1 plus 1 is 3 then 1 is equal to 2...unless 1 is equal to 3, then 1 plus 1 is 4?

...that one blew my mind because I have NEVER liked math...and it really has nothing to do with math...well at least in someways anyway, but I had fun thinkin' it! lol...
~*~*~*~
Another Idea I had was to do "3 Truths and a Tease:"
a) We own a Ford b) We're getting a Puppy
c) We own a Chevy d) We're having a Baby

No comments: