Friday, March 6, 2009

"Writing an Email to You..."

Once upon a time...
I started to write an email to you,
but then after just a line or two,
I ended up writing a poem
rather than an email to you...
So now here I go again,
writing and typing
with my head all in a spin,
because I just wanted to say,"Hi,"
and see how you've been...
Yet talking in rhyme
and laughing all the time
has left my mind
somewhere behind
and I've yet to find it while lost in time
for being caught up in this world of mine,
I sometimes feel like a pantomime!!
~Poem by Lacey L.H. Vess


*Story behind this poem:
As the beginning of the poem states, "I started to write an email," and since my wallpaper on my emails say, "Once upon a time..." at the top, I started what was only gonna be a line or two long...of a little "story" fun...but then I couldn't stop, and soon I had a full length poem!...SO, I saved the poem and started a new email...and yet again, I ended up with ANOTHER poem!!...So I finished the poem, added a short messege and sent the email!! LOL!!

Keep Smilin'!! Life's Gr8!! ;-)

No comments: