Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday and all it's jazz (March 3rd)

The day started out early, quiet and gentle, with a good morning breakfast and a nice long nap...
Then it was spiced up a bit... After Daniel got back from his dental appointment and class, We went over to Norfolk with his Class (Shipmates) for lunch and then to hangout at Jillians (an arcade, etc.) During lunch, we sat with our friends: Bell (pictured below-silly faces with Daniel), Seth & Nikki and had a fun visit...
...This is me and my friend Ashley...
she's in Daniel's class and is a fun person to be around!...
She's very upbeat and happy! ..."The Boys"...
and their silly selves!... ...Nikki and I...
Nikki is a great friend too!
...she's a fun person to hangout/visit with...
When we were done hanging out at Jillians, Daniel & I came back home for a short bit before heading to the Church for Journaling class & Craft Night...

These are my Friends that I have Craft Night with...
Heidi, Krista and Angie are all awesome and fun to be around!!

...and now, skipping ahead to Monday March 9th...
Nikki & Seth had their baby:
Gabriel...he was 7lbs 3 oz...
He has RED Hair!!...and He is a cutie!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm so glad you took pictures at Ladies Night. It's one of those things I wouldn't think about doing but would enjoy. More pictures to scrapbook!!

Krista said...

I took some pics of us scrapbooking so we could scrapbook them. How silly are we?