Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Day at The Virginia Zoo -May 1st, 2009

Krista invited me to go with her and the kids to the Zoo...
here we watched the Elephant get a shower...
Look at the pretty Butterflies...
Jr. Photographer...
This little Turtle was pretty silly...it kept swimming in front of the big turtle and waving it's arms like CrAzY in it's face!...
I just couldn't help taking pics and laughin' when we got to the Prairie Dog exhibit... lol, I can't say that I ever thought I'd see it...but I now can say I Have Seen It!!...AND they even had Stuffed Animal Prairie Dogs!! LOL...I was tempted to get one...in fact, maybe one of these times I will get one just for kicks! All I had to do in B'town to see a Prairie Dog was look out in the back field!! Oh, Well...I sure got a kick out of it anyway. ...and to tell ya the truth, I've actually always thought they are cute little critters...even though they are a hassle when Farming is concerned! ;-)
here's a pic that Krista got of Bella and I in the bubble at the Prairie Dog exhibit......It was a fun day...thanks Krista and kids! :-)
...AND...
Daniel got to come visit...he got here around 10:00 pm!!
(there will be a separate post for the rest of the weekend)

1 comment:

Krista said...

What? you didn't post a pic of the enormous elephant poo? hehehe. It was a great day for a visit to the zoo. Thanks for coming along!