Tuesday, May 12, 2009

In Loving Memory of Mrs. Linda Bayles

I first got to know you when I was in your first grade class,
You taught us so much and shared your talents with us too...
Teaching us songs like, "Friends Are Different," and "This Land is Your Land,"
and your sweet smiles and nice warm hugs were the perfect examples of kindness!

I loved having you as my teacher so much,
that all through my second grade year, every time I saw you,
I'd run up, give you a great big hug and say,
"You're gonna be my third grade teacher!"
You'd smile your sweet smile and with a gentle giggle you'd say,
"We'll have to see about that..."

When third grade rolled around and I found out that I was in your class,
I was sooo excited that I couldn't wait to go
because you always had a way of making learning fun!

I got to have your husband, Mr. Lloyd Bayles, as my fourth grade teacher,
and I must say, you guys are a perfect match!
Growing up, the more I got to know you and Mr. Bayles,
the more I grew to love you guys!
I always loved to see you
because you always had such a big friendly smile
and a nice gentle hug...
Every time I saw a Precious Moments' nicnac or picture
I always thought of you and said,
"Mrs. Bayles would love that!!"

Thank you Mrs. Bayles for your love, friendship and kindness
and for all that you've taught me through the years...
You are an amazing woman and the sweetest friend,
I hope that when I grow up I can be as sweet and special as you are...
You'll always be remembered for all the Precious Moments
that you've shared with us all!
We love you dearly and you'll always be in our hearts!

*Our dear friend, Mrs. Linda Bayles returned home to our Heavenly Father on Sunday evening, May 10th, 2009 where she was reunited with her son Brian and other loved ones who went on before her. She lived a beautiful life and is a friend to Many, She was a wonderful teacher and a good example to those around her. Now she can rest in peace, free from pain and the troubles of this world, for she has moved on to the next life where she will be blessed with peace and comfort forever.

I love the 26th & 27th verses in the book of Enos
(In the Book of Mormon) that say,

"And I saw that I must soon go down to my grave, having been wrought upon by the power of God that I must preach and Prophesy unto this people, and declare the word according to the truth which is in Christ. And I have declared it in all my days, and have rejoiced in it above that of the world.
And I soon go to the place of my rest, which is with my Redeemer; for I know that in him I shall rest. And I rejoice in the day when my mortal shall put on immortality, and shall stand before him; then shall I see his face with pleasure, and he will say until me: Come unto me, ye blessed, there is a place prepared for you in the mansions of my Father. Amen."

I know that Linda is Happy where she is and that she is doing The Lords work in Heaven. She is loved and will always have a special place in each of our hearts!

1 comment:

Texas Tingey said...

Very sweet Lace....