Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Easter Sunday 2009

First off I apologize for being so slow to post this, I really have no excuse other than that I just didn't do it...
Anyway, It was a beautiful day at Church, the talks in Sacrament were all nice and the Relief Society lesson was good too! (I taught the lesson for the 12-13 yr old's...Daniel said it was a good one).


After Church we went over to Stacie's for Easter lunch and games... Easter is one of my most favorite Holiday's because not only is it a day spent with our loved ones, eating & fun games, it is very special because of the true meaning of Easter...
"Jeremy's Egg" is one of my favorite stories to read at Easter time, as it so plainly shows the true meaning of Easter. If you haven't ever heard of it, I highly recommend that you check it out...It is an Awesome story! One that I know you will love!

No comments: