Sunday, October 12, 2008

From Here To Eternity...September 20th, 2008

We had to be in Monticello by 8:00 am that morning, and since I had slept in until 6:30 am, Michelle Stringham and I hurried and did my hair and got ready as quickly as possible...and all things considered, We actually made it to Monticello on time!!
...We were supposed to sign the Marriage license at 8:00 am and be to the Temple by 8:30 am so that they could "prep" us...
Well, lol, to make a fun yet long story short, the person who was supposed to meet us to sign the license didn't show up... so we had to call Norman Johnson in Blanding and ended up waking him up, but he ever so kindly/quickly got up/dressed and rushed to our rescue...
...in the mean time... I called the Temple and explained the situation and that we'd be there a.s.a.p!...
...We made it to the Temple around 9:20 am and the Session started at 10:00 am!! ...It was gr8! :-) heehee...we had fun waiting though...Mom and dad took some pictures of Daniel and I outside of the State office building!!...

I married my Best Friend that day...
...He's had me twirling around in circle since the day we met!!...and yet he seemed to be the more dizzy one!...lol ;-) I Love You Hun!! ~Muito bebito com amor! Sempre Fica Sorrindo!! ;-)
Mary Pugh Patterson took this photo (above), and Kami Palmer edited it...they are great!! We love these photo's!!
Mary took all of the photo's in this blog...we had a handful of family and friends that captured many wonderful photos...
Thank you to All who were there with us...in person and at heart...We love you ALL!!

These are just a few of our favorite Wedding pictures...Mary Pugh Patterson took these photo's...Kami Palmer did the editing on these first two photo's...They both did a Wonderful job!!~ Thank You Ladies!!
This next photo is one that I (Lacey) edited myself, the idea for this one came from another photo that I saw...and I love it!!!...
It was a windy yet Wonderful day!!...Filled with many Friends and Family members, Lots of Laughs, fun times and great memories!!...Definitely a day to remember...
...and not only was it a special day for us...it was an EXTRA Special day, because Grandpa Hawkins was the one who Sealed us!!...It was such a beautiful day!! It was so fun to be in the Temple with Our loved ones and friends....especially since I (Lacey) still remember being in the Temple the day my family was Sealed together 18 years ago in the LDS Manti Temple!!
We're ready to run...lol, we just about had to run just to keep up with the day! However, it was a beautiful and enjoyably delightful day!!...


7 comments:

The Howell family said...

I am so glad that this boy got a girl worthy of him. When we were working together at the nursing home, I have to confess, I thought he was one of the cutest I had ever seen (excluding my Dan of course:) Hope all is well for you.

AnzBlog said...

Wow! love the pics, love you, you guys are awesome! lots of love and warm wishes for your eternity!!!

Crystal and Bryan said...

Hey Lacy! This is your cousin Crystal! I just found your blog and hopefully we can keep up this way. It's so great that you are so happy!

Texas Tingey said...

Looks like ya had a great wedding day..........you look lovely. Glad ya made it!!
love ya! Maybe someday we will meet your husband. lol

Excell Family said...

Lacy,We are so happy for you! Sounds like it quite the day. Those are some beautiful photos. Thanks for posting them so us far away people can keep up

Love,
Angie and Matt

Sheila said...

hey how come i don't see any of the pictures i took at the wedding? i thought that i did a good job. just kidding love you guys. you are a great example to me and what i want my marriage to be like. love sheila

Lacey Lu said...

Thank you to All!!
...and in answer to your question Sheila, I am plannin' on using some of the pics/video that you got for the post about Our reception...I just haven't gotten to that post yet...I's sorry...and Yes you did a Gr8 Job!! ;-)I'm glad you got some recordings too!! Thanks!! Love you tons! Love ya'll tons! A Heart felt Thanks and Hugs to All!! Keep smiling! Life's Gr8!