Friday, October 10, 2008

Journey of the inspired Picture...

"The Axe is laid upon the Root of the Tree" was inspired during an Institute Class one night when Brother Black read Matt 3:10, This image popped into my head and as soon as I got home I went to work on it...2 hrs later I finished this Inspired picture!...
Michelle and I had a blast up on Blue Mtn last Fall...taking her Portraits and just hangin' out, We made Ham and Swiss sandwiches on Frybread and had a picnic!...This photo was just for kicks, I used it for a project in one of my College Art classes this year... I can't really explain the feelings and memories that inspired this pic...Other than "In Loving Memory of Eldon" ...
After Michelle and I were done taking her portraits, we found ourselves next to a huge pile of rocks...So Michelle decided that I should take a pic of her on the rocks and make it look like she fell...Gross, I know, but hey...it worked perfect for my CD Cover project in my College Art class!!...
This pic pretty much explains itself...lol however, my dream car is no longer a Mini Cooper, It still fits...

No comments: