Friday, October 10, 2008

My Jouney through Thoughts and Imagination...

A Poem by Lacey L Hawkins '07 (Written in the form of a Captains Log/Journal)

*Searching-4-Happiness*
Today as I journey into the depths of Heart’n’Soul, I search through the Thoughts and Feelings left undiscovered by any who has come or gone before. By entering the depths of Heart’n’Soul, one would discover a confusing yet mystical journey full of Emotions of every kind being sired- blended into a blur, so thick you can hardly understand them… and Thoughts, so many, speeding in every possible direction, creating an obstacle of keeping up with and understanding the interesting mixture of Thoughts and Feelings that have nothing in common other than speeding and twirling about! While on this journey I’ve found that it’s much easier to see ahead if I follow my guide- Inspiration. Inspiration gives me hints and ideas on how to get around and through obstacles that come my way and I’ve learned that it brings comfort in recognizing the blessings received by following through with Inspirations guidance.

Type-2-Write
As I begin my journey through Blog, I take a Computer-mouse in my hand and decide where I want to begin. Then allowing my fingers to guide me over the different buttons and keys, I find myself following a flashing black bar as I move across the long monitor of Blog. While on my journey I find myself running into vast Spaces and tiny letters as I am lost in a world full of words that are flooding sentences into lines and creating pools of paragraphs. While continuing on down the Monitor, stumbling into Blank Minds and backspacing to recreate paths from one word to the next, I keep losing myself amid this mumble jumble, and I must say that this journey is not as familiar to me as some of my other journeys have been… but we’ll save those stories for another day.

Smart-4-Growth
Wondering into the depths of LeBook is an intriguing and delightful adventure! With the Eyes gliding along the pathway created by a variety of Letters strewn together and spaced just right, to make Words that ,together, form Sentences which can be used to build Paragraphs. After which, the Paragraphs, are then put in the right order so as to design each Page in this beautiful masterpiece called LeBook. As LeBook unfolds, we find that Ones friend, Experience, has given us a powerful yet delightful map full of Treasures that only those who are truly seeking to edify and improve their mind and their thinking process, can find!

Writing-4-Fun
My journey into the depths of Notebook…also a journey of The Lost Pages. …To be found another day…

Waiting-8-Patience
As I began my decent into the depths of Prolonging-perseverance, I noticed that an interesting thing had been following me, ... …To Be Continued…

No comments: