Friday, October 17, 2008

A Journey of Warm Memories and Freshly Baked Bread...

I LOVE this photo of Granny, Daniel and I!! ...Two of some of my most favorite people...but what can I say??...I LOVE FAMILY!! ...and I have ALWAYS looked up to Granny...She has always been one of the most important people to me growing up...I always wanted (and still do) to be Just Like Granny when I grow up!!! Not only is she Beautiful, she is a wonderful example of living life the way the Lord would have us live it! She has a beautiful spirit and Everyone loves Granny!! ...and that Daniel...my Dearest Darling Daniel...He's well, simply the most amazing Man in my life!!...well, other than my Daddy Bear & Grandpa that is...!!! ;-) I remember when I was just knee-high, I spent alot of time hanging out at Granny and Grandpa's!! Most of my childhood memories are in or around Granny's kitchen...Sitting on the sideboard helping sift the flour into a big mixing bowl, dippin' my lil' fingers in the dough to taste it...then watchin' Gran' carefully put the bread in the oven...THEN after the timer finally went off, we had FRESH-OUTTA THE OVEN-GRANNY's BREAD!!! UMMM...SOOO YUMMY!!!
Granny and Grandpa are definately TWO Wonderful and amazing Treasures in ALL Our lives!! ...LOVE YOU GRANNY AND GRANDPA!!!!! Thank you Grandpa for playing the Guitar/Singing with us and Thank you Granny for all your Many Loaves of The Worlds #1 Bread on this planet!!! Thank you both for All the Fun Stories/Memories Shared of the Good Ol' days!!...and most of all, Thank you for YOU and ALL YOU DO!!~Thank you for Your Examples, Stories and All the Fun/sweet Memories!!

No comments: