Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feb. 11th-A Day "Out" with Daniel & his Class

Daniel sent me a text and asked if I'd like to have lunch with him (something that hasn't happened on a weekday for awhile) and of course I said, "yes"...How could I turn down such a cute guy?!?!...heehee ;-)
Anyway, It turned out that His class "got out early" because they were all (about 40 people) going out to eat at the Wild Buffalo Wings over in Chesapeake.
Here are a couple of the photo's that I took with my cell ph (I know, "fire me," I forgot my camera!!-grr-lol) :
...In the pic above, the girl in the gray shirt (standing in the back) and the guy standing next to her (her husband) are a couple of Our friends-Nikki & "Mac"...Nikki is due to have their first baby-a boy- anytime within the next couple of weeks!...They plan on naming him "Gabriel."
...and in the pic below, the guy on the bottom right hand of the pic (with his hand on his chin) is Our friend "Bell."...
All of the people in His class that I met seem to be pretty cool!!...Not pictured is "Rivers," who is a really cool chica!...She's pretty funny too!...
After Lunch we all went to the Coldstone Ice Cream Creamery where we got Tour-to see how they make their Ice Cream...and while we were there, Daniel ordered a Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Reeses mix of Ice Cream...it was good, but I liked my "The Pie Who Loved Me" better!!...it had Cheesecake Ice Cream with pie crust and fudge mixed together!!-YUMMY!! :-)

No comments: