Thursday, February 26, 2009

FORD Country Girl vs Dan & Joe-The CHEVYMEN

Ok, So we haven't been able to use our Chidi for the past month because the battery died...not even "jumpin'" it & letting it charge for 10-15 mins was enough to save the poor ol' thing!!
CAUTION:
FOLLOWING CONTENT MAY SEEM BITTER AND A BIT CHILDISH
BUT IT'S ALL JUST A BUNCH OF YITTLE-YATTLE FOR A GOOD LAUGH!
However, it is based on Actual conversation!
Signed,
Smart'alic- The FORD Country Girl
My poor Chidi has been gettin' alot of slack lately for havin' a dead battery!...:
It is not My Ford's fault that it's Battery died...every car has a battery and they ALL die eventually...And the fact that My chidi is a FORD has Nothing to do with it!!
Dan & Joe, on the other hand, say that "it's a FORD...that's why it's dead...'Found On Road Dead'..." ...Come on, that is sooo lame!...not to mention incorrect!!
...My FORD has NEVER left me sittin' on the side of the road!!...Sure I might have blown out a tire once, but the fact that My chidi is a FORD had nothin' to do with that either!!...And yet they still say that "it's because it's a FORD and that is why it's DEAD..." Whatever!!...
At least My FORD doesn't have to "wear a bowtie to look good!" :p

A "Chevy-made" Battery for a FORD?!?!?! ...Joking Right?!?... :
So, Joe calls Dan up last night to let him know that he got a battery for us...Dan then put his phone on speaker so that Joe could tell Me that "it's a GM made battery...(a.k.a) Made by the same company that makes CHEVY's!"...
Yeah, So, I then told him that "we'll definately have to get a back up battery so that when that one dies we wont be sittin' again!...And given that it's "Chevy-made," it just might not live that long!!



And now, Dan & Joe, because I know that you'll have to "see it to believe it," here is PROOF that FORD IS BETTER THAN CHEVY...notice that it's the CHEVY that's stuck...
Yeah, I bet that guy was wishin' he had a heater on His Tailgate!~Thanks Joe for the New Battery and for having such a good/fun sense of humor...I really truly do forgive you and Dan for your Chevy-ness! ...I just hope that you'll come around and see the light before it hits you!! ;-)

2 comments:

Krista said...

Well I hope you aren't threatening to hit joe with headlights. I'm glad you got your ride back. I'll still give you a lift when you need one once the chevy battery dies. :)

Lacey Lu said...

lol I'm not threatin' him...I was usin' his words against him...lol nothin' literal intended...
and thanks for the offer, I'll keep that in mond ;-)
Keep Smilin'! Life's Gr8!