Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Brownies from Scratch...

So, this evening, I baked some Brownies from scratch-after I put the mixture in the pan, I decided to "carve" a Heart on the top, then pressed 4 Hershey's (Dark Chocolate) Kisses along one side of the pan. ...They turned out Yummy!!...

I've decided that I like baking...lol...my little brother "Cubby" once 'got after me' asking why I waited until after I got married and moved away before I started baking!??!?!??...
(That of course was after I had baked some Bread, Rolls, Cookies, etc...) lol!!!

...One thing that's nice about baking is that once you've put "it" in the oven and turned the timer on, you can work on other tasks around the house...unlike cooking which calls for a little more attention...lol...therefore you're more tempted to "keep taste testing" during the preparation process!...

~Keep Smilin'!! Life's Gr8!! ;-)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Maybe one of these days I'll like baking. I'm totally impressed! Good job!

Ma & Pa Hawkins said...

I'm with cub, I waited all my life to have my loving daughter fatten up her oh so sweet and caring Daddy LOL

Krista said...

Where's mine? :)