Monday, January 19, 2009

Life's Gr8!!

I wake up each morning to a new day full of empty spaces left for me to fill in however I wish...after all, this Life is what we make of it, right?

...I want to make mine one that will be full of Memories...and one that when I get to "The Pearly Gates," I can look my Heavenly Father in the eye and answer with all honesty that I lived a good life...That I have lived my life with all my heart, tried my hardest and did my best...and humbly asked for help with the rest...

I know that Good times and Good Friends make Sweet Memories,
"Tough times never last, tough people do," and if we welcome The Lord into our lives and "walk with Him" through life, that the "though times" really wont be that bad-they might seem like it at the time, but looking back, you realize they really weren't!

Keep Smilin'!! Life's Gr8!!

1 comment:

Krista said...

What a "Gr8" way to think on how to live each day. Thanx!!