Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mags had a Birthday shout Hooray!...

Although this post is "belated," a Birthday call and web cam visit was made on her birthday...She had a cute little "Princess Party" that she had invited me (and Daniel, even though he isn't a princess, he got invited anyway) We -mom (ww/ help from Sheila) and I, signed on to the computer and had Maggies party on Web Cam! It was fun!...and the Princesses on the other end of the w.c. looked cute in their princess dresses! ..We all had fun making faces at each other over the w.cams!























"One year older and wiser too...Happy Birthday, to YOU!"
...one of my photo-takin' buddies!...
Her pictures turned out really good too!!


Maggie is now 6 and is still a cutie...She's my bitty-est sis and We love her ALOT!! She is gettin' to be such a big girl now, it's crazy to think that my bitty baby sis is growin' up...I remember the days when she first started walkin' and talkin'...now she's readin', dancin' and singin'!!

Here are a couple of fun little clips from memories past of Mags growin' up...

...and then when she started runnin' ...I love how she pumps her arms to keep her balance...


WE LOVE YOU MAGS!!! Keep smilin'!! Life is Great!! Sisters always and forever!! ;-)

No comments: