Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween '08

Lol, this is my wacky random attempt at a Halloween costume since I really didn't have one...to be honest, I dressed up just long enough to take the picture, then the rest of the day I was dressed as a Navy Wife/homemaker ;-) lol...Daniel was dressed as a Navy Sailor in Pharm. Tech. Training :-D ...He looked REAL good!! heehee ;-) ...When he got home, we watched "The Adams Family," then a little bit of "The 10th Kingdom." ..We had fun...

Oh, and we had dinner on our balcony (before we watched the movies)...We had Pumkin/Cinnamon flavored Eggnog with the soup I made in the Crockpot-I put a bag of mixed veggies in with two 12 oz. cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup...they were in the c'pot from noon til about 6pm...it was good...pretty sunset too!-(I added it to my previous post of Sunsets)

No comments: