Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Nov. 4th, 2008...

Daniel and I drove over to Norfolk to drop off some papers to the Navy Housing Office, lol, only to find that we didn't need to take the papers there...lol...we had a nice drive anyway!...

...Pretty Fall colors in the South!...
Random shot of a cool lookin' building...lol the camera in my phone pauses so as to make the "building" look more like a "leaning..." LOL!
Coming back from Norfolk, we decided to look for a park to go wonder around in for a bit, so we pulled up the handy Navigator and searched for "Parks" near by. We found one that wasn't too far from where we were, so we followed the instructions...lol, apperantly Navigater wasn't aware of the fact that the Park that it took us to no longer existed!...lol it is now a Big building...So we tried another park...Only the next park had been turned into alot of housing lots!!...Lol-We then gave up on the whole Park idea and came home...but I really wanted to go out for a walk, so Daniel & I walked over to the Base and walked along the jogging trail...
Here's a pic I took while we were sitting on a bench lookin' over towards Norfolk (pronounced "Nor-fik" out here)
The Pinecones here definately are different than the ones back home!! ...lol this one was soft from the rain too!...





1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hey Lacey, I found your blog! You remind me so much of myself a year ago when I first moved out here and discovered it's another world on the east coast. See ya later!