Monday, November 10, 2008

Nov. 5th-A Good Rainy day! ;-)

I took this random photo of the rain hitting the windshield as I sat in my car waiting for Daniel to come out from class...

...Lol, Daniel is such a silly goose!...but that's only a small reason why I Love him!-He is an amazing guy!...LOL He's definitely A LOT like my Dad!!-I love it!! Later that evening, Daniel took me to the Church for a Relief Society "Scrap-booking/Quilting/Hangout night...I already "blogged" about that, so I wont go on again, although it was a BLAST! (Daniel sat just inside the main front doors of the building studying while I "partied..." Oh, and on the way into the building, I DANCED IN THE RAIN...it was FUN!!...Daniel & Sister Fly thought I was silly because I liked the fact that there was so much rain...lol!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hope you're coming again tonight! See ya!