Thursday, November 6, 2008

Journey of Making New Friends...11/05/08

Last night our Ward's Relief Society had a Scrap-booking/Quilting/Hangout night...of course I went just to hangout and get to know people...I had a BLAST!!! I met a few ladies who are now my friends, Heidi P., Angie F., Patti F., Julie D., Krista M. and Virginia C....Heidi, Angie, Patti & I visited the most and we ALL (Except for Julie & Virginia who couldn't hangout because they had other activities that they were in charge of, that took them away-Virginia came in at the End)enjoyed the good laughs together!!
Lol, Angie is so cute and fun (They all are!!)...everytime someone new walked into the room, she'd introduce me by saying who I was, then she'd say (she got a sly grin on her face as she turned to hear my reaction...), "...she had a Honeymoon!!(with emphasis on Honeymoon)....." lol, long but fun story short, we had been talkin' about gettin' married, etc...since they all thought it was so fun, how much of "New-Newlyweds" that Daniel & I are...and when i went to tell them Our story of the Blown out tire on our honeymoon, I did my silly little giggle,...well, Angie sure got a kick out of that!...She loved my little giggle and told me it was "cute"...needless to say, I was embarrassed...but continued enjoying the friends/company!...Since Angie, Heidi & I were laughing so hard at what had just taken place, a couple of the other ladies joined in, ...after Angie "replayed" the "Honeymoon" word/reaction which set me off again! (I'm sure that I was as red as could be!! lol) Oh Boy!! IT WAS A BLAST!!!...
The first time I saw Julie was also the first time that we went to the Ward (lol no pun intended), she was one of the Speakers that day, and I kept wanting to introduce myself to her and tell her what an awesome job she did, but the only time(s) that I ever saw her was during the first 2 meetings...(after they'd already started)...anyway, she saw me sitting in the room last night, on her way to her meeting, and stopped in and introduced herself before heading on to her meeting.
I love it here! I love the Ward we're in, the Friends we've made and the friends we have yet to meet!! It is beautiful here!!....a little windy and been rainin' lately, but nice and beautiful!...I danced in the rain on my way into the building last night, Daniel was laughin' at me...but I enjoyed it!...Until next time, Keep smiling! Life's Gr8!

No comments: