Sunday, November 30, 2008

Journey of a Doublely Special Birthday

Sixteen years ago today my second brother, "Cubby," was born...and last year on his fifteenth birthday, the first grandkid/nephew on my side of the family was born. (Blain & Sheila's little guy) So, today I'd like to dedicate this "Journey" to Cubby and Bubby...two of my favorite boys...
Aren't they SOOO Handsome!?!?!?!!!

Cubby-Through the years...
...Cubby is one of our family monkeys as you can see...*Caution*
...To ALL Pedestrians out there- Stay off the sidewalks!!...

there's a new driver on the loose!!... j/k Cubby! ;-)
Love ya tons!



Bubby-(if you click on "Bubby," it'll take ya to my parents blog where you can see a cute video of him not walking, but running! -It's Super Cute!) ;-)

1 comment:

Ma & Pa Hawkins said...

What a special tribute to two very special "little" guys, You have captured who they are very well.
Love ya tons, xxxxxxxxooooooooo