Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Parties 'n' fun Suprises

On the 12th we went to the Ward Christmas party where we had a lot of good food, watched a slideshow that one of the Sister's put together of people's Christmas' Past, visited with Friends and had an all around good time!...Evan caught the Missionaries talkin' to Santa!!... On the 13th I got to go to Heidi's Christmas party...We had a blast...Visited, Played "Blizzard"...at which Cassie, Timille & I won...heehee, we actually sorta cheated by purposely missing our questions so that the other team-Janice, Krista, Patti & Angie-would end up getting "the Blizzard" that wiped out their "City!" heehee It was tons of Fun!!

On the 14th I called to wish Sheila a Happy Birthday and had a fun visit with her and Bubby!!

The 16th was also a fun day because I had the opportunity to go with Krista to Savannah's Christmas Program at the School...Krista let me "play" with her camera-taking still photo's while she recorded it...It was a cute program and Savannah sang her cute little heart out!!~Thanks again Savannah & Krista for inviting me!!

The 18th was our Ward Relief Society Christmas Party and Daniel dropped me off at Krista's so that I could ride with her to the different places that we'd be going to. The first place that we all met at was one of the Sister's house who was in the R.S. Presidency, there we had some appetizers (I made Deviled Eggs) and we all vistited for a bit before we headed to the 2nd house. At the 2nd house, we had the Main dish and visited some more until they were ready to read The Christmas Story in Luke. After we listened to the Christmas story, we all went to the last house were we played a game to see what white elephant gift we'd end up with, then we had treats and went home. This is the cute book bag that I got!!...Sister Marybeth made it!!Dec. 21st-They had the Christmas program at church...it was beautiful! Daniel & I substituted in primary and taught the Valiant 9 class, then we (Daniel & I) went to our separate classes...Relief Society was nice, as usual, and after the lesson we visited while we had some Christmas treats...I had fun visiting with Krista, Roxanne and "little Lacey's mom,"-(sorry, name slipped my mind) but I will however, always remember that she's Lacey's mom! lol! Daniel and I stopped by Ms. Queen's to check on her and had the opportunity to meet another sweet lady who was already there with Queen...They are both very sweet ladies!! Lol, the lady that we met asked if we were "Newlywedds," to which we both replied that we were...and added "yesterday was our 3 month anniversary!" :-) ...She then said, "I could tell, I can feel the love!!" :-) 2 cute!-we had a fun visit!!

Later in the evening, Krista called to see if we'd be home in the next ten minutes or so...I told her that we would be...then she said, "Great! Well then, you have two options, you can either meet us in the lobby or invite us up to your apartment, it's up to you, no pressure. ;-) But just to warn ya there's alot of us!..."

lol, "well I planned on invitin' ya up," I replied. (She then told me that we had to act surprised so I promised that we would and we hung up).

...And, We were surprised!!...We had a very fun group of family/friends that showed up!! Krista and her kids with Angie and her family!!...When we got to the apartment, they sang Christmas carols to us and left us with some yummy "no-bake" cookies...Daniel saved me 2! lol...but they were gr8!!-the cookies, music and company were ALL very Sweet and Special!! ~Thank you Krista, Angie and Crew!!! Ya'll are Gr8!!!!

No comments: