Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Snowy Journey with Calvin and Hobbes

Calvin and Hobbes are great!! I especially liked this one, it reminds me of back home and "the good ol' days" of playing in the snow...although I really don't care much for the cold, but if we got snow to make up for the cold, I loved it! ...It makes the world look clean and beautiful!!...and the sunrises & sunsets reflected across the snowy Mtns are definately breath taking!!! ;-)
Snow ball wars, building snow forts, Dad plowin' a road to the barn...making a huge snow pile to sled down, gettin' pulled around the field on sleds, a car hood and inner tubes, playin' "ultimate sledding" (get pulled behind a vehicle on a snowy road with sleds, etc while try to be the last one left on the sled by pushing others off!)
Yep, you guessed it!...I'm crazy when it comes to FUN!! ;-) heehee
Back home they just got about a foot of snow and it got down to around 20 degrees or so...and Here, it hasn't really "snowed"...However, it rains a couple times a week, and the temperature is usually around upper 40's-mid 60's...and yes, I enjoy it!! :-) ...I even ran through some puddles barefoot the other day...I can still wear my Flippers!! :-) (I had to retire my flip flops, but got a pair of slipper/flip flops) and can usually go without a jacket!!
I absolutely Love it Here!!!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Oh, yeah! Calvin & Hobbes! Good choice!

Egenmay said...

This one was actually the last Calvin and Hobbes ever published.