Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dec.10th, 2008

Wednesday the 10th-
At the R.S. Crafts Night, I had the opportunit to visit with Krista, Angie, Erica (Angie's Daughter) and Krista's girls...It was great!! ...We had many good laughs as well! ;-) ...

Angie was talking to Savannah (Krista's 6 yr old) & I when she said, "I know why your mom had all you kids, ...so that she'd have more help around the house! ;-)"
After that comment, Savannah turned to me and (in a questioning tone) said, "Miss Lacey, since you don't have any kids, does that mean that you have to clean the whole house by yourself?..."
"Yep, sometimes..." I replied. (Daniel sometimes joins in the fun)
To which Angie said, "...She should have some kids, don't you think?!?..."
"Yeah...you should," came Savannah's response as she turned to me and put her arm around me. :-) It was cute!

Lol...right after that conversation, Savannah said that she was going to ask her mom, "..."(something in referance to the buttons...) but Angie and I, with minds still on the last conversation, misunderstood her and had to ask what she said...then we both busted a gut laughin' because we thought that she had said something along the lines of askin' her mom "how to make babies so that I could get some..." just then Krista came back in the room so we explained it to her and we all had a good laugh!! :-D

*Dec 12-15th to be added in the next blog or so...
Until then, Keep Smiling! Life's Gr8!!

No comments: