Monday, December 8, 2008

Journey of a White Christmas ...Or something like it...

"...Just like the ones I used to know, where the tree tops glisten,..." Or not... I'm also used to nice sunny Christmas' where we can run and play outside in the cool dry air, sometimes we'd get a good snow, of about 1-5 feet deep or so, depending on where you were...In town or up on the MTN.
Dec. 2nd, 2007
A View of Blue Mountain from Mustang
Although it hasn't really snowed here yet, it is still funny to me, that back here, an inch of snow can close the roads...or shut down the town anyway...but as funny as it is, it's also a nice idea!
...Nice because that would mean more time with my hubby! :-)
lol, it's fun to see the different looks I get when I go walkin' around outside in flipflops and a t-shirt when everyone else has on a light jacket...for example, one day as we walked out of church, I was in my sandles and I was without my jacket when I said, "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...," a gentleman passing by us chuckled...he was wearing a light jacket!! heehee
I LOVE IT HERE in Virginia!!

No comments: