Thursday, December 4, 2008

Journey of the 'Nesses by Lacey Lu

Enter In, but don't take me too serious'Nesses...
after all, this is just a bunch of confusing silly'Nesses,
as I have finished all my busy'Nesses...

Now, sleepy'Nesses slowly seep into my eyes,
as my mind keeps telling me to get some shut eye'Nesses...
after all'Nesses, this day has flown by in a daze'Nesses!

And Oh the sound of slumber'Nesses...
though often filled with quiet'Nesses,
it can sometimes be filled with boisterous'Nesses!

but what fun one can have with all these'Nesses...
making up words and a whole lot of nothing else'Nesses...
but sending people into a bunch of crazy random'Nesses
could surely make quite a mess'Nesses,
so I must be thee goodbye'Nesses
and be on my way'Nesses
So see you Later'Nesses!



2 comments:

DaChief said...

It would appear that sister vess's, nesses,are becoming big messes, which alone isn't bad if it doesn't carry into the masses. alas'es your too sweet.xxxxxxxoooooooooDaddy Bear

Lacey Lu said...

lol! Thanks Daddy Bear!!...I learned from the bestest of the best'esses!! ;-) heehee :-)