Monday, December 15, 2008

Journey of Friendship

One of the many things that I've learned in this Journey of Life is that it is truely and surely a blessing to have good friends...And I definately have good friends!


I have Friends that shared tears with me through the years...
who have lent an ear and shared a smile full of good cheer!
Friends that have exchanged a good laugh or two with me...
into all hours of the morning and into the night...
Friends that have come to my rescue in so many ways...
ways that to the outside world seem invisible and unknown...
ways that are simple yet they've left a huge impact on my life...
ways that words cannot explain and emotions can only know...


Thank you to all my friends and family for all that you've done for me!


In the song, "You find out who your Friends are," by Tracy Lawrence, the chorus says:


...You find out who your friends are
Somebody's gonna drop everything
Run out and crank up their car
Hit the gas get their fast
Never stop to think 'what's in it for me?' or 'it's way to far.'
They just show on up with their big old heart
You find out who your friends are...


I've found out who my friends are...and I'm very grateful for each and every one of them!
A special Thanks to ALL and to ALL a special Thanks!

No comments: