Tuesday, December 30, 2008

No distance can keep us apart!-Christmas Together..

I'll get another post on here about Christmas in Georgia, but here's a glimpse of Christmas this year...Christmas morning I called to tell my family Merry Christmas and we signed on to our computers and used our Web cams to "hangout"...We even managed to pull off a Family Picture...This time we are ALL in it!!!...no editing...(note: Daniel & I are on the Computer screen via web cam) ;-) I LOVE FAMILY!!!...and I LOVE PICTURES!!!
...what a Gr8 combination don't ya think?!?!?!?!...Families can be together forever...Ours is!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Very clever! I'm glad you got to be in your family's Christmas picture. I'm not that tech savvy. I wouldn't be able to pull something like that off. Hope you had a great Christmas!